On behalf of the Board of Directors, we are pleased to officially launch our new website! The Covid-19 virus has proven to us that the time was right to turn to technology for help in tracking our membership, purchasing luncheon tickets and tours, and staying informed about all the news of the Club.
As a member of the OWCC family, your new home (until we can meet again at the Château Laurier) is our website.
We invite you to browse through the many pages of the website – become informed about our Club’s incredible history; take a peek at the tours we have organized in the last few years; see what a difference the Club has made in the lives of students; and peruse the curated list of exciting speakers who have educated and entertained us over the years. We know you will be as proud as we are to belong to the Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club.
Members – you have some work to do.
Please help us by “purchasing” your FREE membership now. Through this secure portal, please provide us with your contact information. Follow the steps below to renew your free membership now! You have 90 days to renew your membership with us.
Perhaps more importantly, confirming your membership with us means you will be able to view member-only news on our Homepage. We want to recognize and celebrate all OWCC members and have provided a safe and fun way to keep in touch. You’ll love the story we are bringing you this month. Once registered, be sure to go to the Homepage under What’s New to celebrate one of our dear members.
Your OWCC Website Working Group
Carol MacKay, Marilyn Collins, Jennifer Lorimer, Tania Turpin and Shauna Deamond
How to Purchase your Free Membership
- Click the yellow Join Now Button at the top of any page. This will bring you to the product.
- Then click “Add to Cart”
3. At the top of the page now click “View Cart”
4. Click proceed to checkout. On the checkout page on the left hand side, fill in all your information requested with a red asterisk. This will be securely remembered so you don’t have to fill it out in the future when purchasing luncheon tickets.
5. Last but not least, on the right hand side click the box “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions *” and click Place Order.
6. Once you click “Place order” things will load, please stay on the page until you see the following confirmation message if everything worked. You should also receive a confirmation e-mail.
7. Terrific! Now your membership is in good-standing. Thank you for continuing to support the OWCC. We invite you to please go to the Home Page and check-out our What’s New column, you will see all our posts plus some members-only news! Each month, we will feature something special about our Members. If you have a special member story you would like to share with us, please contact us!