The Ottawa Women's Canadian Club (100+ Years Young)
The Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club started in 1910 when a group
of women wanted to be more active and better informed Canadians.
They met at luncheons to hear distinguished Canadians or speakers
from other countries speak on issues of national or international
Today the Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club
allows everyone to feel welcome and enjoy the speaker and each other’s
company at the luncheons that are held September to May each year.
Please join us- this is your opportunity to hear outstanding speakers,
meet many interesting people, and participate in a Canadian institution
that has stood the test of time.
- La Bell Ensemble
(Thursday, December 13, 2012)
- Her Excellency Sharon Johnston, C.C Thursday January 17, 2013
- Nancy Greene, O.C., OBC Thursday February 28, 2013
- Charles Bordeleau, Chief of Police, Ottawa Thursday March 28, 2013
- Craig Oliver O.C.,Tuesday April 30, 2013
- Michelle Valberg Thursday May 23, 2013