The Ottawa Women's Canadian Club (100+ Years Young)
The Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club started in 1910 when a group
of women wanted to be more active and better informed Canadians.
They met at luncheons to hear distinguished Canadians or speakers
from other countries speak on issues of national or international
Today the Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club
allows everyone to feel welcome and enjoy the speaker and each other’s
company at the luncheons that are held September to May each year.
Please join us- this is your opportunity to hear outstanding speakers,
meet many interesting people, and participate in a Canadian institution
that has stood the test of time.
- Denise Chong, Ph.D., Author, Officer of the Order of Canada
Thursday, January 15, 2014
- Dr. Della Stanley, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus Mount St. Vincent University
Thursday, February 26, 2015
- Sue Perron, B.E.P.S., University of Ottawa Heart Institute
Thursday March 19, 2015
- Catherine Clark, CPAC's "Beyond Politics" program
Thursday, April 16, 2015
- Brett Sherlock, Senior VP of Christie's Canada
Thursday May 21, 2015