The Ottawa Women's Canadian Club (100+ Years Young)
The Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club started in 1910 when a group
of women wanted to be more active and better informed Canadians.
They met at luncheons to hear distinguished Canadians or speakers
from other countries speak on issues of national or international
Today the Ottawa Women’s Canadian Club
allows everyone to feel welcome and enjoy the speaker and each other’s
company at the luncheons that are held September to May each year.
Please join us- this is your opportunity to hear outstanding speakers,
meet many interesting people, and participate in a Canadian institution
that has stood the test of time.
- Joel Haslam, CTV Producer and Host
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Doreen Larsen Riedel, Researcher, Explorer, Editor and Educator
Thursday, October 29, 2015
- Brigadier-General Frances Allen
Thursday, November 19, 2015
- Retired Staff Sergeant, Garth Hampson (RCMP)
Thursday, December 17, 2015
- Angel Arnaout, MD MSc FRCS(C) FACS
Thursday January 28, 2016